A Country I would like to visit

 




The place i would like to visit is Italiy, because I have been interested in the old architecture, with there shapes, archs and story. This things are famous because there are product of the Renaisannce time (characterized by rediscovery of clasical phylosophy, literature and art). I would really like to see things like the Roman Coliseum or the Santa Maria del Fiore´s Cathedral, or maybe I would just walk over the streets of Roma watching all in my entorn, even if there aren´t famous buildings. About the language: I think it would be difficult for me learn the Italian language, but I think it would be funny and interesting.

Plus, I would be happy of studing in Italy, because I would have an entire architecture world to discover in that country, not like here in Chile where everything is boring and made with no love, watching, analyzing and drawing the interesting houses and buildings. Maybe I would miss my family, but visiting that country would be an opportunity of learning and discovering that i wouldn´t miss for nothing. 


                                  

Comentarios

  1. definitely italy is one of the countries that I must visit, because its architecture is beautiful and worthy to live and feel that space in real life, sincerely it is beautiful

    ResponderEliminar
  2. for me too Italy is a country that I would definitely go to.
    it's really beautiful <3
    Regarding the language, I think that since it is not so different from Spanish it should be easy to learn it :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I really want to know Italy too, sounds like you may found architecture everywhere, fulled with historic buildings

    ResponderEliminar
  4. It certainly is such a charming and photogenic country with a lot to offer!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My future Job

Something I enjoy to drink